- Industry Leadership Award 2022 (Optometry Services)
- Female Entrepreneur Choice Award 2022 (Puan Zuraini Kamaruddinn)
MATASIGHT strives to provide the highest level of vision & eye care for our patients. Our team of expert Optometrists and Vision Care Consultants is dedicated to delivering personalized, holistic vision care using the latest technology, complying with the actual & comprehensive eye examination procedure and techniques practiced by eye specialists and hospitals. From routine eye exams to advanced diagnostic and treatment options, we are committed to helping our patients to achieve and maintain optimal vision health.
What makes this different from the rest?
We provide ONLY certified and professional optometrists who will assess all clients in our practice, with more than two optometrists in our Optometry clinic.
We provide a comprehensive eye exam before prescribing glasses, allowing clients to get personalized and custom lenses that specifically fit their eye problem.
We specialize in kids’ eye examinations and prescribing glasses and vision management, as well as other vision therapy assessments in a homey and kid-friendly environment.
We provide contact lens assessment before patients wear contact lenses and offer aftercare services for our contact lens patients.
We provide professional one-to-one guidance for first-time spectacle users, especially for customized lenses such as multifocal, anti-fatigue, myopia control, and others.
We provide advanced myopia management programs for our myopic patients with professional aftercare services to ensure successful results.
The best thing about MATASIGHT, is that WE NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE. We provide special aftercare services either after an eye examination, purchasing prescription glasses or contact lenses, we will always make sure your eyes are at the best VISION it can be!
- Standard / Kids Eye Exam
- Occupational Eye Exam
- Diabetic/Glaucoma Screening
- Binocular Vision Disorder Management & Vision Therapy Program
- Geriatric Eye Assessment
- Ortho-keratology Co-management with Ophthalmologist
- Presbyopia Management / Age-Related Short-Sightedness.
- Myopia Management in Kids
- Geriatric Eye Assessment
- Dry Eye Management
- Special Contact Lens Prescription
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eyes) & Nystagmus Management (Moving Eye)
- Occupational Vision Certification & Safety Eyeglasses Prescription
- Spectacle/Sunglasses Repair & Services
See what our happy clients say about us
We are open daily, including public holidays, from 10 am to 8 pm to offer our patients, especially parents convenient times to come for an eye exam frequently.
I really recommended this shop and do support our local business ya. All the best!“